Age: 30 Years
Marital Status: Unmarried
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 180 cm
in meters– 1.80 m
in feet & inches– 5’11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 75kg
in pounds– 165lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 40 Inches
– Waist: 33 Inches
– Biceps: 14 Inches
|Eye Colour||Hazel Blue|
Film (Marathi): Dam Asel tar in 2012
TV (Marathi) : Tula Pahate Re as Jaydeep Sarnjame in 2018
|Date of Birth||27 May 1991 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||30Years|
|College/University||Ruparel College, Mumbai|
|Relationships & More|
Father– Vijay Gokhale (He is the director and actor in Marathi and Hindi films)
Mother– Savita Gokhale
Sister– One Elder sister
Shradha Gokhale ( she is married and is having a son, Abeer)
|Car Collection||He owns an electric Tata Nexon car|
|Bike Collection||He owns a Royal Enfield|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aashutosh Gokhale
- Aashutosh Gokhale is an Indian Marathi actor, who came more into the highlight after playing the role of Kartik in the Marathi serial, Rang Majha Vegla. Aashutosh worked in Marathi films, theatre plays and tv serials.
- During his college days, he participated in college plays and Ekankika. After completing college, he started his career as a theatre actor. His playwright named Battashi has won the best Ekankika Award.
- According to Aashutosh, he is very passionate about photography.
- In 2012, Aashutosh acted in the Marathi movie, Dam Asel Tar, which was directed by his father, Vijay Gokhale.
- In an interview, Aashutosh said that he enjoys being a part of the film industry.
- Once Aashutosh revealed that he always watches the first day, the first show of his favourite Bollywood actor, Aamir Khan.
- Aashutosh, talking about his career said that he never kept himself free. He kept on doing theatre plays one after the other.
- In 2018, Aashutosh’s Marathi serial, Tula Pahate Re, made the highest TRP record.
- In 2020, during the pandemic time, Aashutosh worked as a volunteer with food ninja for the Khaana Chahiye organization, in which he distributed food to the people in the containment zones. He also worked for Shramik Trains, which is in collaboration with the State Government of Maharashtra, which generously distributed food and water to the needy and homeless people.
- In an interview talking about spending time with family, Aashutosh said that
I seriously don’t know when my family and I had meals together. During this quarantine phase, I learned what family bonding is. I also realized how we usually talk to our mothers, and sometimes we don’t value them. But now, I realize how our parents handle everything single-handed.”
- Adwait Dadarkar, who is a Marathi actor is the cousin of Aashutosh Gokhale.