Manuel Lanzini is an Argentine professional footballer who plays for West Ham United and the Argentina national team. His former clubs were River Plate and Fluminense. He has well-developed dribbling skills, as well as good acceleration, good vision as well as the ability to ghost past defenders with ease. This has earned him the nickname “La Joya” (“the jewel”). Lanzini holds the distinction of scoring the earliest goal in the Superclásico derby. His goal was scored only 43 seconds into the match.Langzini was born in Greater Buenos Aires, in Ituzaingó, and was raised in the San Antonio de Padua area. He holds an Italian passport as well. His father, Héctor, played for Sporting Cristal and Deportivo Morón, while his brother Tomás has both played for Ublense and Brown de Adrogué. River Plate is a club he is passionate about, and he often posts about the club’s victories on social media, and he even has a tattoo of himself wearing a River Plate shirt.
Manuel Lanzini Bio/Wiki
Here you will find everything you need to know about Julian Alvarez in the following table. All the information in the table is precise and summarizes his background information in a comprehensible manner. Using this information, you will be able to better understand Julian Alvarez’s profile on news4buffalo.
news4buffalo presents the full story of a football genius known by the nickname “The Jewer”.In Manuel Lanzini Biography Facts, we give you a full account of notable events that occurred during his childhood. This analysis includes his pre-fame life, his family background, his relationship life, and many other little-known facts about him.While everyone knows of Lanzini’s dribbling skills, few are aware of his fascinating biography. So without further delay, let’s get started.Manuel Lanzini was born in Ituzaingo, Argentina, on the 15th day of February 1993. Mariam Tajera (a housewife) and Hector Lanzini (a former professional footballer) were his parents.His sport-loving and supportive family surrounded Lanzini as he grew up in the Argentine city of Ituzaingo, known for its vibrant activities. Lanzini’s parents were thrilled that he and his brother Tomaz have found a sport they will enjoy growing up in as well as the potential to become soccer masters.Even though Lanzini played street soccer, he showed an early sense of purpose by buying tickets to see River Plate (his favourite team).Manuel Neuer Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Family, Net Worth & WikiAs a player at River Plate, Lanzini never got the global attention he deserved until he was transferred to West Ham, where he played in the most-watched league in the world–the English premier league. In a contract that included a clause that would make the loan permanent, Lanzini wore the maroon and blue colors of West Ham for a season-long loan.In his first season with the Hammers, Lanzini was excellent. His impressive display attracted Europe’s Elite teams, but West Ham reacted quickly by offering him a permanent contract, which he gladly accepted.
And the rest, as they say, is history.Every successful Argentine footballer has a glamorous wag or girlfriend like Mer Lafuente. She is both a fashion designer and an attorney. It seems as if she is the perfect match for Lanzini; she is both beautiful and smart.Social media is rarely used by her. They have a child together named Benjamin, despite not yet being married. Manuel Lanzini and Mer Lafuente are only a matter of time away from getting married.Football players tend to wear body art that is quite illogical, but Lanzini’s left arm tattoo represents love and family unity. A number 10 jersey is often worn by football greats. Maradona, Zidane, Messi, Pele, etc. It carries a sense of prestige, flair, and respect.As a kid, Lanzini (and other notable stars, such as Alexis MacAllister) crazily watched videos of Diego Maradona. However, his idol is Pablo Aimar. Lanzini gets the feeling of playing like the idols he looked up to as a child whenever he wears the same number: 10 Jersey.As El Classico (Barcelona vs Real Madrid) is to Spain. In England, there is the Manchester derby (Manchester United vs Manchester City). The Celtic-Rangers Old Firm derby takes place in Scotland. The football rivalry between Argentina and Uruguay is arguably one of the fiercest in the world. It is called the SuperClassico.The SuperClassico is a heated match between Bow Juniors and River Plate. To date, Manuel Lanzini holds the record for the fastest goal in derby history, scoring 43 seconds after kickoff. It could possibly take centuries for that record to be broken.Manuel Lanzini’s early days at West Ham were characterized by the nickname “La Joya” which translates as “The Jewel” due to his ability to dribble and get past defenders with incredible pace.It is noteworthy that “The Jewel” represents Diamond, a precious stone representative of how West Ham viewed their resourceful acquisitionLanzini is a determined player who will stop at nothing to prove that he is a valuable member of the team. This is evident in the way in which he has been given nicknames that convey a sense of value. He loves being progressive above all and does not believe in limitations.Julian Alvarez Biography, Age, Height, Family, Wife, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Manuel Lanzini Net Worth
How much does he earn in 2022?Earlier this year, in July 2016, the attacking midfielder signed a new contract with West Ham United that entails a salary of 4.3 million euros (3.7 Million Pounds) per annum. After crunching the numbers, we have determined that he earns €11,749 (£10,122) per day and €490 (£422) per hour!
Salary & Net Worth Updated 2022
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||€16.2 million (£14 million)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Not Available|
|Annual Salary||4.3 million euros (3.7 Million Pounds)|
|Per Month Salary||€358,333 (£311,594)|
|Per Week Salary||€82,692 (£71,906)|
|Per Day Salary||€11,781 (£10,244)|
|Per Hour Salary||€491 (£427)|
|Per Minute Salary||€8 (£7)|
|Current Contract||With West Ham United|
|Contract Signed||Jul 1, 2016|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2023|
|Contract Signing Amount or Transfer Fee||€9.00 Million|
|Market Value||€10.00 Million|
|Highest Market Value||€20.00 Million (May 28, 2018)|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||Audi R8|
The Argentinian midfielder began his professional career in Argentina as a teenager and he recently joined the Premier League in 2015 following a short stay in the United Arab Emirates. His net worth is estimated to be in the region of €16.2 million (£14 million). While still quite young and coming into his prime, his attacking talents command a price of close to €10 million, which is only likely to increase in the coming years.
Manuel Lanzini In FIFA 2022
Manuel Lanzini was born on Feb. 15, 1993. He is currently 29 years old and plays as an attacking midfielder for West Ham United in England. His overall rating in FIFA 22 is 78, and he has a potential rating of 78. Lanzini has a skill move rating of four stars. His preferred method of shooting is with his right foot. His work rates are Medium / Medium. According to our database, Lanzini’s height is 167 cm and his weight is estimated to be 59 kg. As of now, Manuel Lanzini is wearing the number 10 for his team.The following are some of his best stats:
- Balance: 89
- Agility: 84
- Ball Control: 82
- Dribbling: 82
- Short Pass: 81
Kurt Zouma Biography, Age, Height, Family, Wife, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Beginnings at River Plate
- In the Club Academia Kaly de Ituzaingó class of 1993, Lanzini demonstrated his skills playing indoor soccer football.
- He wanted to take him to Boca Juniors for a trial match, but Lanzini refused, saying that he only wished to play for the team he supported: Atletico River Plate. Ramón Maddoni has discovered players such as Juan Román Riquelme, Carlos Tevez, and Esteban Cambiasso.
- Eventually, he was taken to River Plate in 2002. After training and starting as a playmaker in junior divisions, Pedro Vega, a former player, and coach of inferior club divisions ordered that he be hired after several tests.
- The eighth division team Lanzini played for won the divisional trophy in 2008; he scored nine goals, only two less than fellow attacker Leonardo Salguero with 11 goals.
- As a result, River Plate won the junior division’s Superclásico 3–0 over Boca Juniors, with Lanzini scoring two goals and assisting Salguero in one.
Manuel Lanzini’s Elevation to first team and debut at River Plate
- During the 2010 winter preseason, River Plate’s head coach, Angel Cappa, included Lanzini in the team and played several matches in Salta Province.
- During a friendly match against Central Norte, Lanzini came on as a substitute for Ariel Ortega in the second half and earned the team a 3–0 victory.
- Lanzini then played in another friendly match against Juventud Antoniana, where his performance was well received by both the press and fans.
- The coach was pleased with Lanzini’s performance in the 2010 winter preseason. Lastly, he made his first appearance on 8 August 2010 against Tigre for the first match of the 2010 Torneo Apertura. Facundo Affranchino replaced Lanzini at halftime as River Plate won 1–0.
- 17-years, 5 months, and 24 days old, Lanzini was one of the youngest players to make his debut in River Plate’s First Division, only older than Daniel Villalva, Adolfo Pedernera, and Javier Saviola (ex-Barcelona and Real Madrid).
- In his debut, Cappa excluded him from the match against Huracán, but he replaced the suspended Ariel Ortega in the next match against Independiente where he assisted Rogelio Funes Mori’s goal for the 3–2 victory.
- In a match against Vélez Sarsfield on 5 September, Lanzini was injured by a tackle from Leandro Somoza and was sidelined for three weeks. The 12th match of the season marked his return to the first team.
Manuel Lanzini in Fluminense
- On 19 July 2011, River Plate agreed to loan Lanzini to Fluminense for a fee of US$400,000, with a transfer option of $15,000,000.
- Lanzini made his debut at the Brasileirao 2011 in the 3–0 win over Figueirense. He scored his first official goal in the team’s 20th game of the tournament, a 2–1 victory against So Paulo.
- The club’s president called him “the new Neymar” for his performance and character. He scored his most important goal for his club against Flamengo during the Rio de Janeiro Fla-Flu Derby.
- Fluminense was unable to retain Lanzini, and he returned to River Plate after the loan expired.
River Plate’s return and consolidation
- Lanzini returned to Italy on 30 June 2012. As the team’s first player in the tournament, he scored their only goal, a 1–2 loss against Belgrano de Cordoba.
- In his comeback, he asked club coach Mat*as Almeyda if he could wear the club’s number 10 shirt, which Almeyda approved.
- During Almeyda’s tenure, Lanzini was unable to guarantee himself a place on the pitch, sometimes watching the games from the bench.
- With Almeyda out, the club’s most successful manager to that date, Ramón D*az, was named team manager.
- Lanzini’s chances of regaining a place as a starter increased with him. Lanzini started for Diaz in the team’s 2–0 victory against San Mart*n (SJ), where he scored one goal.
- Since then, he has been a regular starter. In the 1–1 draw against Boca Juniors in the 12th game of the Torneo Final 2013 tournament, he scored his first goal in the Superclásico, one of the fiercest football rivalries in the world.
- A year after he won the 2013 Torneo Final, Lanzini received an offer from the United Arab Emirates’ Baniyas football team, but he turned it down because, citing his father, he prioritized his sporting career over economic opportunities.
- The team’s strongest player in the Torneo Inicial 2013 and the international Copa Sudamericana 2013 continued to be him, but overall River Plate was inconsistent and failed to win any trophies.
- In contrast, 2014 was one of the club’s best years. River Plate won both the Torneo Final 2014 and the Copa Sudamericana 2014, knocking Boca Juniors out of the latter.
- Lanzini played for the team for half of the season and was considered crucial to its win of the Torneo Inicial 2014 trophy. It was his second goal in the team’s 2014 Superclásico victory over Boca Juniors, the bombonerazo, which set off a string of victories for River Plate over Boca Juniors.
- This game was also memorable because it launched the career of Lanzini’s teammate Ramiro Funes Mori, a defender who scored a header in the dying minutes of the game. Funes Mori would go on to play for Everton FC, and Lanzini scored twice in 18 games.
Al Jazira Club
- After the 2014 Torneo de Transición Championship and Copa Sudamericana, Lanzini moved to the Al Jazira Club in the UAE Pro-League for $6,000,000 four-year deal, with a salary of $12,000,000 in 3 years.
- At just 21 years old, he became the youngest foreigner to play in the UAE Pro League. A replacement for Marseille-bound Abdelaziz Barrada, he had been courted by clubs in England, Spain, Italy, and Turkey.
Manuel Lanzini in West Ham United
- Lanzini joined West Ham United on a season-long loan on 22 July 2015, with an option to make the move permanent.
- As a result, the Hammers were eliminated from the UEFA Europa League third qualifying round as a result of a loss to Astra Giurgiu 2–1 (4–3 on aggregate) on 6 August.
- On 15 August, his league debut came as a 76th-minute substitute for Cheikhou Kouyaté against Leicester City at home.
- As the Hammers won for the first time at Anfield since 1963, he scored his first league goal after just three minutes away from Liverpool.
- With effect from 1 July 2016, West Ham confirmed that they had taken up the option to sign Lanzini permanently.
- Lanzini scored eight goals in 39 games for West Ham in all competitions. On 15 October 2016, he scored the only goal in West Ham’s first away win of the season, a 1–0 win at Crystal Palace.
- On 5 May 2017, his goal in a 1–0 win against Tottenham Hotspur ended Tottenham’s title hopes.
- At the time, Tottenham was on a nine-match winning streak and challenging Chelsea for the league title.
- Michail Antonio was voted Hammer of the Year and Players’ Player of the Year on 9 May.
- Lanzini made his first appearance of the season on 26 August 2017 in a 3–0 loss away at Newcastle United.
- In the same game, Lanzini was elbowed by Aleksandar Mitrovic, who was later banned for three games following the incident.
- Lanzini scored his first goal of the season in a 1–4 defeat at home to Liverpool on 4 November 2017 and then added two more goals in a 4–1 away win at Huddersfield Town on 13 January 2018. On the final day of the season, he scored twice in a 3–1 win over Everton.
- Lanzini made his first appearance of the season on 22 February 2019, coming on as a 76th-minute substitute for Felipe Anderson in a 3–1 home victory over Fulham.
- Lanzini made nine more league appearances in the 2018–19 campaign, scoring once in a 4–1 away win against Watford on the final day.
- Against the 2018–19 Premier League Champions, Manchester City, Lanzini made his first appearance of the season on 10 August 2019.
- It was announced on 30 August 2019 that Lanzini had signed a new long-term contract with West Ham, extending his contract until 30 June 2023.
- Lanzini broke his collarbone during Burnley’s 3–0 defeat on 9 November.
- Lanzini scored his first goal of the season in a 3–3 away draw against Tottenham Hotspur on 18 October 2020.
- After being 3–0 down until the 82nd minute, Lanzini equalized from 25 yards out in the fourth minute of added time to salvage a point for the Hammers; he was subsequently awarded the Premier League Goal of the Month award for his efforts.
- With Lanzini’s equalizer, West Ham became the first team in Premier League history to avoid defeat despite being down three or more goals as late in the game as the 81st minute.
10 Different Types of Patterns in Casting Process
- In May 2016, Argentina announced Lanzini would be in its provisional 35-man team for the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.
- Following a knee injury sustained while training in Miami, Florida, he returned to London for treatment at West Ham United.
- Lanzini made his full international debut against Brazil at the MCG in Melbourne, Australia on 9 June, replacing Ever Banega in the 81st minute of Argentina’s 1–0 win against Brazil. Lanzini made his Argentina debut on 9 June at the MCG in Melbourne, Australia, replacing Ever Banega in the 81st minute of Argentina’s 1–0 win against Brazil.
- As Argentina won 2–0 against Italy at the Etihad Stadium in Manchester on 23 March 2018, he scored his first international goal.
- A week after being named in Argentina’s 23-man squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, he played an hour in the 4–0 friendly win against Haiti in Buenos Aires, before being replaced by Maximiliano Meza.
- Lanzini was ruled out of the World Cup on 8 June after suffering a ruptured anterior knee ligament during training.
Facts About Manuel Lanzini
- Manuel Lanzini spent his childhood in Ituzaingo, where he was surrounded by a sports-loving and supportive family.
- His parents were confident that he, along with his brother Tomaz who was a professional footballer as well, would grow in the sport in which they already possessed the prerequisite talent for becoming legends.
- Initially, he played street soccer, and then he showed his enthusiasm by buying tickets to watch River Plate, which was his favorite club.
- As the years passed, he registered in a neighboring indoor club academy, Kaly de Ituzaingd, where he started his work out professionally.
- His skills were recognized by Ramón Maddoni, and as a result, he could achieve his dream of playing for the club he supported: Club Atlético River Plate.
- After entering River Plate in 2002, he began to train as a playmaker in junior divisions until, after a number of trials, Pedro Vega, a former player and coach of inferior club divisions, ordered him to be hired.
- As a result, he was part of the eighth division team that won the title in 2008, scoring nine goals, just two fewer than fellow attacker Leonardo Salguero.
- Similarly, River Plate won the junior division’s Superclásico 3–0 against Boca Juniors on 2 November 2008 when Lanzini scored two goals and assisted Salguero to score another.
How old is Manuel lanzini?29 yearsWhere was Manuel lanzini born?Ituzaingó, ArgentinaHow tall is Manuel lanzini?5′ 6″Who does Manuel lanzini play for?
- Argentina national football team
- West Ham United F.C.
- West Ham United F.C. under-23
In the year 1993, Manuel Lanzini was born to parents – Miriam Tejera, and Hector Lanzini. His father, Héctor, played for Sporting Cristal and Deportivo Morón, while his brother Tomás has played for Ñublense and Brown de Adrogué. On the other hand, his mother (Miriam) is a housewife. He also helped his parents along with his brother, Tomás Lanzini.Thank you for taking out your precious time to read news4buffalo’s version of Manuel Lanzini’s Biography. Our team of writers and researchers care about the accuracy of our content on Argentine Footballers. Please let us know if you spot any wrongs in our article.On a final note, we would appreciate your feedback (below as a comment) on what you think about Manuel Lanzini, including our Biography of him. Now, stay tuned for more Argentian Football Stories from news4buffalo.Alphonse Areola Biography, Age, Parents, Wife, Career, Net Worth & Wiki