Marital Status: Widow
Father: Dhirubhai Ambani
Husband: Bhadrashyam Kothari
|Known for||Being the daughter of Dhirubhai Ambani, the founder of Reliance Group|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 165 cm
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 5”
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||Year, 1986|
|Husband||Bhadrashyam Kothari (m. 1986–2015)|
Son– Arjun B Kothari
Daughter– Nayantara Kothari
Father– Dhirubhai Ambani
Mother– Kokilaben Ambani
Sister– Deepti Salgaocar
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nina Kothari
- Nina Kothari is an Indian businesswoman. She is known for being the is the daughter of late Indian business tycoon Dhirubhai Ambani and her brothers Mukesh Ambani and Anil Ambani. She is the owner of Javagreen, a nationwide chain of coffee and food cafes.
- Nina Kothari got married to Bhadrashyam Kothari in 1986. He was a renowned Indian businessman. The couple has a son and a daughter. In 2015, Bhadrashyam Kothari died after a prolonged battle with cancer. Soon after his death, Nina Kothari took the charge of his company titled Kothari Sugars and Chemicals. Later, Arjun B Kothari was appointed as the Managing Director of the company, and she was designated as the Chairperson of the company.
- Reportedly, Nina Kothari is a very shy person and has a very small social circle of friends. Her son, Arjun B Kothari got married to Anandita Mariwala in 2019. Mukesh Ambani and Anil Ambani held functions of Arjun’s marriage at their respective homes to celebrate the events of their nephew’s marriage.
Arjun B Kothari with his bride
- The daughter of Nina Kothari is married to KK Birla’s grandson Shamit Bhartia. Mukesh Ambani hosted a pre-wedding event at his house for Nina’s daughter. Nayantara Kothari. At this event, various renowned Bollywood celebrities were invited by Mukesh Ambani.
- According to some media sources, soon after the death of Dhirubhai Ambani, her two brothers, Mukesh Ambani and Anil Ambani raised a dispute over the partnership and share in Reliance Group. During these tensions, Nina Kothari and Deepti Salgaocar stood by their mother, Kokilaben Ambani and did not demand any share in their father’s property. During the dispute and court proceedings, Nina Kothari and her sister, Deepti Salgaocar, were present in the meetings with their brothers to ensure that the dispute could be solved amicably.
- Nina Kothari shares a special bond with her sister-in-law, Tina Ambani. Tina Ambani is often spotted attending various family functions with Tina Ambani. In 2021, Tina Ambani wrote a heartfelt note to her sister-in-law, Nina Kothari, on her birthday. Tina penned that she was blessed to have her. She wrote,
My lovely, gentle, special, spiritual, soulful Nina… you are truly a breath of fresh air and bring so much joy to us all. We have shared laughter and tears, weathered many a storm together and emerged closer, stronger… Blessed to have you in our life. Happy birthday @ninakothari.”
Nina Kothari with Tina Ambani