Height: 6′ 3″
Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 23 Years
|Real name/Full name||Sohil Singh Jhuti|
|Famous for||Participating as a contestant in Roadies Season 16 and Season 18|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 190 cm
in meters– 1.90 m
in feet & inches– 6’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 80 kg
in pounds– 176 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||22 October 1998 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||23 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Padua High School, Mankhurd|
|College/University||Oriental College – Sanpada College of Commerce & Technology|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Mass Media|
|Hobbies||Travelling and listening to music|
|Relationships & More|
|Street Food||Vada Pav|
|Bollywood Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Hollywood Actor||Leonardo DiCaprio|
|Band||Green Day and Linkin Park|
|Bollywood Film||Kal Ho Na Ho|
|Web Series||This Is Us|
|Cartoon Character(s)||Johnny Bravo, Dexter and Bart (Simpsons)|
|Sport||Cricket and Football|
|Superhero(s)||Batman and Flash|
|Car Collection||He owns a Maruti 800|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sohil Jhuti
- Sohil Jhuti is an Indian model, musician, VJ and YouTuber. He is well-known for participating in the reality TV show, MTV Roadies. Before MTV Roadies, In 2019, Sohil Jhuti had participated in another reality TV show called, Splitsvilla, Season 12. Both shows were aired on the MTV channel.
- After his schooling, Sohil Jhuti earned his graduate degree in the Bachelor of Mass Media. As a college student, he represented his college in different acting competitions, at various levels.
- In 2017, Sohil Jhuti, while studying at Oriental College – Sanpada College of Commerce & Technology, won an award during the college’s Annual Day.
Sohil Jhuti awarded during the Annual Day of his college
- Sohil Jhuti as a model has advertised for several well-known brands. In 2018, he was seen in the advertisement for a motorbike renting company called, On Two Wheels.
Sohil Jhuti acting in the ad for On Two Wheels
- In 2019, Sohil Jhuti modelled for the commercial for ZAAP speakers.
Sohil Jhuti advertising for ZAAP speakers
- In 2020, Sohil Jhuti was featured in an advertisement for a renowned brand called Mcaffeine.
Sohil Jhuti advertising for Mcaffeine
- Apart from being a model, Sohil is also a talented musician. He knows how to play the drums.
Sohil Jhuthi while playing the drums
- Sohil Jhuti is a part of a local band called Bad Bananas. He, along with his band, Bad Bananas, participated in their first stage show in 2017.
Sohil Jhuti during his first stage show with the band, Bad Bananas
- In the band, Sohil Jhuti is a Cajón player. A ‘Cajón’ is a box-shaped musical instrument.
Sohil Jhuti playing Cajón during a live play
- In 2018, Sohil Jhuti, along with his band, Bad Bananas, participated in the Navi Mumbai Community Utsav.
Sohil Jhuti after participating in Navi Mumbai Community Utsav
- Sohil Jhuti, apart from participating in Roadies and Splitsvilla; has participated in a reality TV show titled, Elovator Pitch. In 2018, he was declared a winner for the third episode.
Sohil Jhuti in Elovater Pitch
- In 2018, he participated in Roadies (Season 16).
Sohil Jhuti as a contestant in Roadies (Season 16)
- In 2019, Sohil Jhuti participated in the reality TV show, Splitsvilla.
Sohil Jhuti in front of the banner of the show, Splitsvilla
- In 2022, Sohil Jhuti once again participated in Roadies, Season 18.
Sohil Jhuti in front of the Roadies: Real Heroes’ banner
- Sohil Jhuti also makes videos on YouTube. His YouTube channel is named SOHILLOGICAL, and his channel has around 3.4k subscribers (as of May 2022).
- Sohil Jhuti, in 2021, on his YouTube channel, published a video titled, “What If Harshad Mehta Was A Filmmaker?”
A still from his YouTube skit, What If Harshad Mehta Was A Filmmaker?
- In May 2021, Sohil published another video titled, “Mumbai Ke Dost.”
Mumbai Ke Dost YouTube video’s thumbnail
- In 2021, Sohil published another YouTube video titled, “Pickup Lines and PJs.”
A still from Sohil Jhuti’s YouTube video, Pickup Lines and PJs
- Sohil Jhuti is also a huge fan of the football club, FC Barcelona. He is also a fan of the IPL cricket team, Punjab Kings.
Sohil Jhuti wearing the FC Barcelona jersey
- In 2016, Sohil Jhuti acted in the music video of a cover song titled, “Maula Mere Lele Meri Jan.”
Sohil Jhuti during the shoot of Maula Mere Lele Meri Jaan music video
- Sohil Jhuti is a VJ for MTV.
Sohil Jhuti interviewing Nikhil Chinapa as a Video Jockey on MTV
- Sohil Jhuti traces his roots back to the state of Punjab.
- Sohil Jhuti is a mimicry artist. During his auditions at Roadies (Season 16), he mimicked famous Bollywood celebrities such as Sanjay Dutt and Hritik Roshan; which was liked by judges of the show.
- In an interview, Sohil Jhuti expressed his desire to, at least once, try Bungee jumping and sky-diving.
- Sohil Jhuti is also a gamer. His favourite video games are Player Unknown Battle Ground (PUBG) and Call of Duty: Warzone.