Age: 18 Years
Marital Status: Married
|Famous For||Being the wife of Aamir Liaquat Hussain|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 165 cm
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg
in pounds– lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36-24-35|
|Date of Birth||2004|
|Age (as of 2022)||18 Years|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||February 2022|
|Husband/Spouse||Aamir Liaquat Hussain (actors, comedian)|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Siblings||Brother– Names Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Syeda Dania Shah
- Syeda Dania Shah is a Pakistani model and lifestyle influencer who is known for being the wife of Aamir Liaquat Hussain. He is a popular Pakistani politician, television personality, actor, and comedian, and he is one of Pakistan’s top 100 most popular personalities.
- Dania Shah rose to popularity after she got married to Aamir Liaquat Hussain in Feburary 2022. Hussain is a well-known television anchor who has been named to the list of the world’s 500 most influential Muslims three times. As a member of Pakistan’s National Assembly, he is politically active. Hussain served as Minister of State for Religious Affairs until July 2007, when his party persuaded him to step down as Minister and National Assembly member. The party was upset with Hussain’s remarks on Salman Rushdie, according to an official statement. He retired from politics in 2007. Later that year, he was expelled from the MQM.We only had 28 minutes together the first time we met. It wasn’t a 28-day thing. Nothing of the sort ever occurred. I went to Lodhran for an occasion. It was a Milad event hosted by a wealthy family. I also nicknamed Lodhran’s Jahangir Tareen Sahab. Later, he asked me to his farm. We went to Lodhran’s Pir’s house after Milad. I had never met him. I spoke with him about some personal matters. He said he’d find me someone right away, but the only condition was that I not see her first. Dania was her name when I first met her. But when I met her, I learned that when she was a child and would cry, her parents would console her.
- An interesting fact about Dania Shah’s husband is that Hussain has married thrice. He has two children from his first marriage to Syeda Bushra Aamir. He married Syeda Tuba Anwar for the second time in June 2018. This marriage lasted around three years. Amir married Syeda Dania Shah, who was 18 at the time, in February 2022. After three months of marriage to Mr. Hussain, his third wife, Syeda Dania Shah, filed for divorce in May 2022.
- During an interview when, when asked about how they met for the first time, Amir narrated,
When we met for the first time, it was only for 28 minutes. It wasn’t a 28-day affair. Nothing of that sort ever happened. I visited Lodhran for an event. It was a Milad function organised by an affluent family. I also called Jahangir Tareen Sahab from Lodhran. He later invited me to his farmhouse. After Milad, we went to Lodhran’s Pir’s house. I didn’t know him. I discussed some personal affairs with him. He told me he will settle me with someone now but the only condition was that I wouldn’t get to see her before. When I met her, it was Dania. But when I did meet her, I came to know that when she was a kid and would cry, her parents would put on Aalim Online to calm her.”
- Adding to the conversation, Dania added,
I didn’t think he was real. To meet someone you have idealized since you were a kid, someone you have been obsessed with and he just appears in front of you; how would you feel?” I have also told him that if he wants to marry someone else, he should. I have given him permission to get married for the fourth time. It is not my right to stop him from tying the knot again. If he is happy with me and I love him enough, he’d stay with me. If I don’t, then he will find someone else and marry her.”
- In May 2022, Dania announced her separation from her husband, Aamir Liaquat Hussain, through an Instagram post. She stated that she was divorcing. Shah claimed she went to court to complete the legal process. Shah, Liaquat’s third wife, revealed that she had requested a khula (woman’s right to divorce) from her husband. She went on to say that Liaquat was “worse than the devil” and not who he appeared to be on TV. He (Liaquat) was quite cruel. He would lock me in my room for four days. He never gave me food on time and kept me awake all night. I’m a child; I’m not even of legal drinking age. He’d disgrace me. He would bring everything to me, whether it was the maids or the media; anything he despised, he would misbehave with me. He used to push me around and even threatened that he would shoot me. He even tried to strangle me.
- Replying to Dania’s post, Aamir quoted,
I request to let me run some tests whether or not I consume alcohol. I’ve never consumed crystal methamphetamine (Ice). But now what I’m about to share is far worse and even more terrible, wait for it,” he wrote while requesting Shah to get a medical report to support her claims.”